3x Hair Growth by Advance DHR Technic
Know Cost Offer
Best Hair Transplant Clinic Partner in India
Hair Loss Reason:
- It could be hereditary
- It could be due to hormonal changes
- It could be due to some medical conditions
- It could also be due to some medications that one has to take for a long period of time.
What is Direct Hair Restoration?
Direct Hair Restoration or DHR is a surgical hair transplant technique. DHR offers healthy and natural-looking hair. The difference between FUE hair transplant and direct hair restoration is that DHR does not involve scalpels. Thus, it is a painless procedure. After the completion of the DHR, new hair continues to grow naturally throughout life. The prime objective of this procedure is to boost hair follicles growth and survival. This is done by minimizing the time for which hair follicles stay out the skin.
The method involves moving of hair follicles from the donor site to the recipient area. The implantation of hair follicles is done one by one to the recipient site to cover the bald area. It develops an effect of fuller hair by placing hair directly in the transition zone. Each hair follicle place in a particular direction and angle to get a 100% natural hair restoration results. Thereby, making the procedure painless with fast recovery. The hair growth is visible within 4 -5 months
Global Hair Transplant is collaborated with India’s Top Hair Transplant Surgeon
Our Awarded Doctors Specility – Bachelors In Dental Surgery, PG DIPLOMA IN MEDICAL TRICHOLOGY (ILamed) , Hair Transplant(FUE), Masters In Hospital Administration.
- FUE Hair Transplant surgeon, beard, moustache, eyebrow, Hair Loss Treatment – PRP, mesotherapy, dermaroller , Anti aging, Dermal Fillers, Biochemical Peels, microdermabrasion, RF, vampire facial, hyperpigmentation management, nonsurgical face lift, Lasers for skin rejuvenation and body hair reduction.
- received Advanced training in Micro vascular Surgery at Providence Hospital, St Johns Health, Michigan, USA and was a visiting scholar to many other renowned institutes in the States like:
- Institute of Craniofacial and Reconstructive Surgery, Southfield, Michigan, USA
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Centre New York USA
- University of Washington Medical Centre Seattle Washington USA
- Manhattan Eye Ear & Throat Hospital for Facial Plastic Surgery
1. How Does Hair Transplant Work?
Hair transplantation is really about relocating (transplanting) the bald resistant hair follicles from the back of the head to the balding areas on the top of the head.
3. Will My Hair Transplant Results Look Natural?
Hair transplantation, when done right, can be so natural that even your hair stylist will not know that you’ve had it done.
2. How Long Does a Hair Transplant Procedure Take?
A typical session of between up to 1500 graft to 3500 graft normally involves a full day of surgery around 5 hours to 8 hours depends on patients scalp conditions.
4. What Does A Hair Transplant Cost?
Today hair restoration clinics typically provide consultations & checkup , with surgical sessions priced either per follicle or by the session. It starts with 40000 Rs.